Robert Opie Collectible Tin Metal Fridge Magnet
Hovis Ensures a Healthy Race
Part of the Robert Opie Collection of British Advertising Images, which offers a range of quality products based on original images in the Collection.
- a Robert Opie Collectable Fridge Magnet
- from the Robert Opie Nostalgic Classics Collection
- displays an Image of a Vintage British Advertisement
- reproduced on Genuine Tin Plate
- made in Britain
- approx. 2 3/8 x 3 1/8 inches
- New. It has never been removed from its backing card.
- Cost to ship to destinations other than the US & Canada is US$5.00
About the Robert Opie Collection:
- The Robert Opie Collection is the world`s largest collection of British advertising images. Started by social historian Robert Opie in 1963, it provides a fascinating insight into the British way of life over the last 130 years.
- Much of The Robert Opie Collection is currently housed at Opie's Museum of Memories at Museum of Brands, Packaging & Advertising in London England. Built up since 1963, The Collection now contains over 500,000 items which together tell the extraordinary story of Britain's consumer society, its lifestyle and culture - dramatic changes that have happened as a result of and since the Industrial Revolution. Featured many times in the media, the Collection now numbers over half a million items, and is continually expanding.